What is PSLX
PSLX is ...
- Reference Architecture for APS software
- Communication Protocols and Ontology among
- XML Schema for Planning and Scheduling problems
- Common Terminology of Planning and Scheduling
How to use PSLX
- Package vendors develop their software product
for shop floors, e.g. scheduler, according to PSLX standard
- ERP vendors make their database schema using
the PSLX domain object model, and clarify the mapping processes.
- System Integrators develop mapping modules
to integrate PSLX software and legacy systems.
Benefit of PSLX
- Schedule can be viewed graphically from
different places outside the factory
- Planning and Scheduling Problems of different
business components can be federated
- Manufacturing execution systems can be developed
with a common interface for schedulers or shop floor software.
- Many kind of integration with ERP will be
dynamically available for floor level management.
- APS system has more design flexibility by
using scheduler as a connectable component