PSLX leads manufacturing industries to the next stage.
The Objective of the forum is to establish an APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) standard for collaborative manufacturing and to support world-wide manufacturers implementing valuable APS systems. As results of our activities, we hope that elaborated manufacturing knowledge and IT based management are combined to Integrate for the next generation's manufacturing industries.
- Tokyo metropolitan government gives the grant of IT-Kaizen
project in 2011
- Three presentations and demonstration in the
Kashika-Seiryuka-ITkaizen at Tokyo Big sight
- Free software entitled Genki-ERP and white paper
- Scheduling Society of Japan held SCM competition
2010 using PSLX
- Exhibition program named IT-Kaizen Battle is
Tokyo Big sight on Design and Manufacturing System Exhibition 2009
- PSLX platform technical specification is uploaded
- Specification submitted by PSLX specification is
approved as IEC